This will be a super short post because I have about three minutes to update.
Our trip, so far, has found Courtney, Michael, David, Markie, my mom, my dad, and I in Amsterdam for two days (with plenty of bike riding included), in Paris, and in Switzerland.
I never get over the beauty of the amazing cities in Europe. Seriously, I have seen the Eiffel Tower about 45 times and, when we went there with arms full of cheap wine and Fanta (thank you Diego for enlightening us on the wonders of Poor Mans Sangria), I could not help but just stare up at the monument - once again in speechless wonder. It was fun to just sit in the grass and talk and take silly pictures. Court and I even wanted a picture of the Eiffel Tower above us, so I set the camera on self timer down on the ground (yikes, no scratches!) and she jumped on my back. It turned out to be a completely cute picture - after three tries - and people thought we were crazy when we started hollering and jumping around and slapping high fives. I think it is a goal of ours to make people stare at us in every country, whether it be because Court is throwing up on the side of the road, our skin is so porcelain white (Cairo?), or because we are jumping around like crazy people.
Anyway, after much train riding we are now snuggly situated in a little city high up in the Swiss Alps called Interlaken and have already managed to jump off an ENORMOUS waterfall (without any injury to Courtney's knee) and sorority squat with a man from New Zealand named Nick. Tomorrow is skydiving at an insane 2350823598 feet above sea level and the entire extended Paulzak traveling company is high with anticipation. Believe me...... there will be some amazing pictures in the near future of this silly "blob."
I never want to move back to America!!
Current Rotation
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment